Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hand spun Angora Hat & Canning.

 

Angora Hat and summer canning.

 

This is such a busy time of year for me. I've been doing a lot of canning and baking, something I really love to do. I've always loved canning and it's second nature for me to put up preserves for the winter.

Spinning has taken a bit of a back seat to all my other activities at the moment.
 I've had some hand spun angora sitting around and decided to knit a hat. Something simple, a rolled brim and straight knitting. I used an 8mm circular knitting needle, cast on 80 stitches and it worked up quickly.


 Angora Hat.

 Making Chili sauce.
Tomatoes from my garden.

 Cucumber Relish.
 Fresh cucumbers from my garden.

 Chili sauce in jars.

Home made Banana Bread.
YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.